Fractional Chief People Officer
Your people expert, for the fraction of the time and cost of a full time executive.
“Just as the CFO helps the CEO lead the business by raising and allocating financial resources, the CHRO should help the CEO by building and assigning talent, especially key people, and working to unleash the organization’s energy”.
Harvard Business Review, People before Strategy, A new role for the CHRO.
A Fractional Chief People Officer (FCPO) is a business executive with expertise in organization and human resources management that partners with a CEO providing advisory, strategic leadership and human resources direction.
Our Fractional Chief People Officers can support your business through multiple challenges. We help you:
- Create a people strategy to drive exponential and profitable growth
- Manage the people impact of a business turnaround to quickly return to profitability
- Assess people and organizational effectiveness to drive a step-change in business performance
- Build organizational capabilities, increase leadership skills and employee engagement
- Manage people cost with strategic workforce planning
- Assess key cultural and leadership aspects for M&A targets
- Lead post-merger integration culture and talent plans to ensure value creation
- Reduce risks by implementing processes and policies towards compliance.
- Improve the HR function by coaching, mentoring and developing in-house human resources professionals